Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hey Guys Got My Copy of Imagine Magazine!!

  1. #1
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar
    Hey guys got my copy of Imagine Magazine and I made an album for you to see whats in teh magazine. So enjoy!!

    Here is the link!!

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2100187211

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MaraAlysha's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2006
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much for posting this!

    I've never seen this magaizne before. How do I get one? Can I get one at Boarders, Barnes and Noble or a place like that?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's only available by calling AG and asking for 'periodicals.' Tell them you want to start getting the Imagine magazine, make sure they understand it's that and not the regular one. So many people have been calling for it now that it's going to continue, that they should know what you mean. You may need to wait till Monday till someone is in the periodicals dept. You'll probably be started with the Spring issue for 2007. Hope this helps! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Edited to add: Goofy moi, I forgot to tell you it's free!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 28, 2006 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •